Wednesday 23 May 2012

Singapore Day 1

I always wish to go to Universal Studio and the nearest studio for me is Singapore. After some discussions with my 'twin sister' in Singapore, I bought my tickets 2 months before my departure date. It only cost me RM116(depart) by Tigerairways & RM175 (return) by Jetstar. Genie went to airport and meet me up. Thank you my darling girl for waking up so early.

So, where should I stay during my short trip? After some surveys, I decided to stay at Tree In Lodge. Why? SGD58!! only~!! for 2 nights in female dorm(6 bunk beds) with curtain for privacy, socket & light for every bed. Where can we find such a cheap accommodation in Singapore? Ya, it was a hostel. So? Not like we are going to stay in hotel for 24 hours, just for a sleep. I don't mind at all to stay in hostel.

They provided BASIC breakfast like bread, margarine, cereal(cornflakes), milk, coffee. Don't expect anything more than that. It was actually very good to have this basic breakfast. See the picture below for common room a.k.a living room a.k.a kitchen a.k.a reception a.k.a computer room too. ^_^

NOTE: Please bring your own padlock for the locker or else you need to purchase from the counter SGD2 unless you don't have to lock your belongings :P
After check in at 2pm, my lil' darling girl brought me to have "koay chiap" as lunch and proceeded to a perfume shop. I bought DKNY green apple for only around SGD65? Ok, I can't remember the exact amount. Doesn't matter because I was looking forward for my Chinese New Year dragon bears. She brought me to Chinatown. Look the picture below.. All about RED RED RED....
And I just like those dragon plush toys....cutie... :P
After an hour at Chinatown, it's time for dinner. Darling girl brought me to her work place. Nice restaurant, nice food & nice people too.
There she goes again~~ :P addicted to "slashing" her phone :P
If you are going to SG, don't forget Clarke Quay. Very happening place filled up with restaurants, bistros, pubs, souvenir shops & you might want to do some activities like G-max reverse bungee, river cruise, etc.
And don't miss out the Turkish ice cream.
Finally before we called it a day, we went to dessert shop next lane of my hostel. Almond Paste (SGD2.10-small)
Mango Sago (SGD3.70)
Water chestnut with herbal jelly (SGD3.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment