Monday 28 May 2012

Singapore Day 2

Woke up at 8am and I couldn’t wait to start my day and I was so excited of going to Universal Studio Singapore for just SGD58. It was cheaper than it should. Hahah...All thanks to my girl....

My darling girl said 9am meet at my hostel. Hmm....so I just grabbed two slices of toasted bread provided by the hostel and waited her anxiously. We were headed to Vivocity by MRT and took our lunch over there too.
I ordered Beef Noodle but please take my advice. DO NOT ORDER BEEF NOODLE from this stall (see below). Not delicious at all.
After lunch, we bought Sentosa Express tickets for SGD3/person(if I am not mistaken) to Waterfront Station whereby Universal Studio located.
Whheeeee....on the way........
ARRIVED......can't wait to go to studio.....
Let's take a look of the BIG GLOBE.... :P
Main entrance...
Have you seen woodpecker soft toys? I think they were cute... hehe
Transformer ride...one round for me but not my darling girl... 2 rounds for her.. gosh... Please take note: You are not allow to take any picture while waiting for the ride.
Optimus Prime
Betty Boop ^_^
Hulk...was sweating a lot....hahahhaa
It was so much of fun in the studio and I think I should stop for keep on posting photos hahaha.

Around 9.45pm, my god-sis, Steph took taxi (:S) and met me at Bugis Mcd and brought me to Bugis Street. Unfortunately, most of the lil's shops were closed at 10pm. So, we just did shops in a bit and went for dessert. (Again) hahaha.... After that, she took taxi back (owwhh make me feel sorry for her to take taxi just to meet me :S ). I totally knocked off at 12am. It was a tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment